Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Colton - 6 months

Colton turned 6 months on May 4, which was a few weeks ago but I hadn't started our blog yet so I am posting this a little late. I absolutely can't believe how fast the time is going. He is already halfway to one - wow. Of course mothers are biased but everyone tells me he is the best baby they have ever seen. He is just so mellow and goes with the flow of everything. When he gets tired or hungry he will fuss a little but rarely ever cries hard. It is very cute to see how he already looks up to Owen. He stares at him all the time and cracks up at all the silly things Owen does. They get along so well now - I just hope it continues.

Anyway, I have posted a few photos below of Colton's first bites of real food. It was pretty messy that first time but he is getting much better now. He isn't too crazy about the rice cereal but seems to love carrots the best so far. As for other milestones, he is officially sitting now and babbles all the time. Mostly "dada" so we are trying to work on the "mama." ;-) It is such a cute age right now, I'm just trying to enjoy it before he starts crawling and things get really crazy around here!




No comments:

Post a Comment