Yesterday I went back to the doctor for my 16-week ultrasound. Everything is continuing to look good, and based on the baby's head size he/she is measuring 4 days ahead! At my appointment last month the baby was measuring 1 day ahead so it has done some growing this month! This is probably due to the fact that food is once again my friend, yay! This first trimester was definitely the worst out of all my pregnancies - I felt carsick literally all day long, was constantly gagging and really just didn't want much to do with food at all. Brushing my teeth was the absolute worst. Thankfully once I hit the 12-week mark, all of this started to fade away and now I am feeling like myself again!
This is also the ultrasound where my doctor will usually tell you the baby's gender. But once again, just like we did with Colton, I think we are going to keep baby #3 a surprise! So tempting for me to find out because I am such a planner, but it really is an amazing surprise, so looks like we will have to wait another 5 months or so for the big reveal!
Besides that I am just starting to feel those tiny little bumps deep in my tummy that is making this pregnancy all the more real! It is so easy to forget you are prego when your main focus is on your two other kids. But the belly has definitely popped and I am finding myself slowly - and reluctantly - pulling things out of those maternity bins. Sigh.
Our sweet babe at 16 weeks



I'm thinking girl...I was feeling the same kind of sick...crossing fingers
ReplyDelete