This year I started Father's Day off by making Josh breakfast - his favorite - German pancakes with lemon, butter and powdered sugar. Yum!
Josh opening presents after breakfast
This is the super cute frame that Owen made Josh at school - love the washers and nuts - so manly!
Later we met both our parents for a little boat cruise around the harbor. Thankfully the sun came out and it was such a nice day out on the water. We stopped off at the Fun Zone and everyone grabbed what they wanted for lunch and we all ate back on the boat.
Colt was not too sure about the life jacket!
Gamma and Colt
Owen and Papa
So excited to see a seal!
Popeye, G.G. and Colt
Dada and his big boy
Dada and his baby boy
My dad is a Superhero!Later in the afternoon Josh and Owen headed to the Dodger/Angel game with Josh's dad and brother. It was a special "boys only" outing, which I think was really fun and special for Owen. Of course he got spoiled by daddy - peanuts, cracker jacks, sundae and milk shake! Yikes!
(Note I was not there to take pictures, that is why this is the only picture from the game.) While Josh and Owen were at the game, Colt and I got to go to dinner with my parents at The Cannery. It is SO much easier to go to dinner with a 7 month old than a 2 year old!! It was a really nice, relaxing day for everyone. I know our boys are so lucky to have such an involved, fun and loving daddy! He does so much for us. And Josh and I are also lucky to have such wonderful dads too - who also happen to make amazing grandpas! I hope all the dads in our life know how much we appreciate them!



No comments:
Post a Comment