Monday, July 13, 2009

Sunscreen

So it is the day Josh and I are leaving for Santa Barbara, I am rushing around the house, trying to get everyone packed up and out the door, so I can drop off the kids, pick Josh up at work, and get on the freeway before we hit traffic. I am thinking Owen is playing trains in his room, but I realize it has gotten pretty darn quiet, so I go to check on him and this is what I find ...



"Mom, I have my sunscreen on, I'm ready to go," he says. Well, add clean carpet and give Owen a bath to my list before we can leave. Josh will be totally understanding if I'm late, right?

1 comment:

  1. Luckily nothing like this has happened to me yet- although it is bound to. How did you get that out of the carpet? Too funny!

    ReplyDelete