Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Owen's First Day of Preschool

On Tuesday, Owen started his first official day of preschool! We have been talking about it a lot, but he never seemed overly excited so I was a little worried how he would do when we dropped him off. Josh and I both took him that first day, and when we got to his class he walked right in and went straight to the train table. He seemed pretty content there so we left after a few minutes and he did great - no tears!! I have heard lots of great things about his two teachers, so I think he is going to have a really fun year and hopefully learn lots and make some new friends too! Still can't believe he is actually in school -just wish I could be a fly on the wall and see what goes on in that classroom!


At orientation with one of his two teachers

Heading off to his first day!

Putting on his name tag at school

His classroom

Already having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment