Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Patch: Part II

One of Owen's favorite outings is to the Irvine Park Railroad. It is especially fun at Halloween-time because they have a big pumpkin patch and lots of fun activities. So we decided to squeeze in a quick trip before it was too late. As we are pulling into the parking lot I see a big sign that says "Closes at 5 p.m." I look at the clock and it is 4:51. What??!! Josh pulled up front and I sprinted to the ticket counter and luckily got us tickets for the last train ride. That is Owen's favorite part, so at least we got a 10-minute train ride out of our 30-minute drive.

So excited to ride the train

Colton was loving it too

The grounds are really pretty so we decided to take a little walk once the patch closed. There are peacocks everywhere!

This boy loves tractors

Colton hitched a ride with our pumpkins that I had to race around to pick out


Quickest pumpkin patch trip ever, but the boys didn't seem to mind at all.

1 comment:

  1. Love the first picture of Owen. At least you made it there in time. Would have been a bummer if it was already closed. That place is great!

    ReplyDelete