Sunday, December 13, 2009

An 80's Christmas

This weekend we hosted a Christmas party together with our friends the Hogans, Khamis' and Mitchells. We wanted a fun theme that would let everyone dress up and be crazy, so we went with an 80's Christmas. The costumes were hilarious and we had a great time dancing the night away at the OC Tavern!


Richard Simmons and crazy 80's girl - what a hot couple

V and I looking hot

Prince and Richard

The Khamis' - Magnum P.I. and Pretty in Pink

Vanessa, Erin and I - wow, impressive girls!

Stacey and her twin sister Danielle and I. They dressed like twins in the 80's so they recreated that look, except for the fact that Danielle is 9 months pregnant!

J.R. and Josh

Prince and Richard had to take the stage of course and show off their impressive vocals

Looking good, Celina!

Santa Barbara girls

Everyone on the dance floor! I'm already looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment